Schedule A Consultation
- Relieves signs of childbirth and aging
- Treats dryness, itching and pain
- Restores vaginal tone, flexibility and shape
- Helps you feel confident to be intimate again
- 92% satisfaction rate
Loss of vaginal tone can be a side effect of natural childbirth and aging. Over time, the vaginal wall, which contains collagen fibers, can stretch and lose tissue tone and elasticity. Unwanted personal stress can be caused by leaking urine when sneezing or coughing due to loose vaginal tone.
Women may experience unwanted pigmentary changes in the vulvar area. Painful intercourse, itching or burning in the genital area can occur as we age. Reduced estrogen levels can lead to a loss of vaginal lubrication.
In a recent survey of American women
- 43% had heard of vaginal rejuvenation
- 27% would consider a vaginal rejuvenation treatment
- 66% suffer from stress urinary incontinence
- 75% suffer from vaginal dryness