What is Vaginal Rejuvenation at ShanthalaMD?
Vaginal Rejuvenation at ShanthalaMD is a non-surgical approach to restore the healthy tissue in both internal and external female genital areas without undergoing anesthesia and surgery.
We use both energy-based device like CO2RE INTIMA Laser and Platelet Rich Plasma injection to restore the vaginal health.
These noninvasive vaginal procedures help with restoring lubrication, vaginal sensation, vaginal tightening, treat incontinence, relives pain during sex, improves orgasms, and helps treat Lichen Sclerosis.
Why should one consider Vaginal Rejuvenation or Vaginal Tightening?
Aging, trauma, menopause, hormonal disorders, breast cancer, medications, and childbirth can cause
- a poor vaginal tone
- thinning of the vaginal mucosa
- damage to the vaginal support tissue
- atrophy of the vulvar and vaginal tissue
- painful sex or Dyspareunia
- urinary incontinence
- lack of lubrication
- loss of sensation and
- loss of sexual satisfaction
- all of these can lead to both physiological, psychological, and social issues in women
Remodeling of the vulvovaginal tissue or vaginal rejuvenation can be achieved with both surgical and non-surgical treatments.
Can you get Vaginal Rejuvenation without Labioplasty?
Yes. The combination of noninvasive aesthetic vaginal rejuvenation techniques such as lasers, Radio Frequency, O-Shot, and Fillers and Fat are shown to help achieve vaginal rejuvenation.
What is the recovery time after Vaginal Rejuvenation?
In general, there is no downtime after a vaginal rejuvenation procedure.
CO2RE INTIMA laser fractional resurfacing is a novel nonsurgical in-office treatment for the genital syndrome of menopause, vulvovaginal atrophy, and stress urinary incontinence.
How does CO2RE INTIMA work?
The CO2 laser resurfacing results in new collagen, elastin formation with neovascularization, and increased lubrication that contribute to the restoration of a healthy vagina. Increased collagen is going to offer better mechanical support. The inner layer of the vaginal mucosa thickens to restore the healthy pattern.
The laser also helps with improved blood circulation and the bacterial flora in the vaginal canal.
- Treats dryness, itching, and pain
- Restores vaginal tone, flexibility, and shape
- Helps you feel confident to be intimate again
- Helps with stress urinary incontinence
- 92% satisfaction rate
- The procedure is performed only by our board-certified physician Dr. Shanthala.
The O-Shot procedure offers great promise for vaginal rejuvenation, especially when combined with CO2RE INTIMA. PRP or platelet-rich plasma therapy, based on regenerative medicine principles, is shown to stimulate new collagen synthesis, new vasculature, and upregulating cytokines with the release of multiple growth factors.
- One of the MOST EFFECTIVE treatments for LICHEN SCLEROSIS.
- Activates the female orgasm system
- Improves the appearance of labia majora, labia minora, and vulvar area
- Decreases vulvovaginal dryness
- Improves urinary incontinence, improves sensation
- Decreased pain or dyspareunia or painful sex
- Increased desire and natural lubrication
- Helps patients with breast cancer who are on chemotherapy and radiation therapy
- Treats patients who suffer from post episiotomy and scarring
- Dr. Shanthala has been certified and trained by Dr. Runnels to do all the Vampire procedures such as O-Shot, P-Shot, Vampire Facelift, Vampire Wing lift.
Why combine both CO2RE INTIMA and O-SHOT procedure together?
Dr. Shanthala combines both CO2RE INTIMA and O-shot on the same day to enhance your results and reduce downtime. Speak with her today for further questions about the advantages of combination treatment.
Regardless of age, women can experience changes in vaginal wellness or appearance that can affect the quality of life in unexpected ways, leading to unpleasant symptoms.
Loss of vaginal tone can be a side effect of natural childbirth and aging. Over time, the vaginal wall, which contains collagen fibers, can stretch and lose tissue tone and elasticity can cause leaking urine when sneezing or coughing.
Women may experience unwanted pigmentary changes in the vulvar area. Painful intercourse, itching, or burning in the genital area can occur as we age. Reduced estrogen levels can lead to a loss of vaginal lubrication.
Speak to our physician today.
Read what our RealSelf patients are saying about this procedure.