What is the difference between a Vampire Facelift and a Vampire facial in Boston?
Vampire facelift Boston by Dr. Shanthala is the most popular procedure where she combines Vampire facial with HA filler. Dr. Shanthala uses PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma injection along with one or more Hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane fillers which are injected in a systematic manner to achieve a youthful, radiant, and lifted look. Vampire Facial involves micro-needling with PRP to brighten and lighten the skin.
Can Vampire Facelift replace a surgical facelift?
NO. Vampire facelift is actually a misnomer and not a facelift at all. The procedure improves the facial features in such a way as if they had a mini facelift but it is not a surgical facelift. Dr. Shanthala offers Exofacial or Exolift by combining Exosomes instead of PRP along with microneedling or laser.
Why do you need Vampire Facial or a Vampire Facelift?
As we get older, we lose collagen and elastin due to the sun damaging the normal aging process.
Without Collagen & Elastin, the skin begins to show signs of:
- Wrinkles, fine lines, and facial folds.
- Facial volume loss.
- Dull grey, lifeless skin.
- Loose, hanging skin.
- Rough texture, leading to cracking skin.
- An overall “worn-out”, tired, appearance.
A vampire Facial or a Vampire facelift can naturally improve the signs of aging. Dr. Shanthala offers more advanced exosomes for even better results.
How Does the Vampire Facelift or Vampire Facial Work?
The Vampire Facelift works in two ways.
- The Platelet Rich Plasma-derived growth factors will stimulate your own stem cells to make new collagen, elastin, and blood vessels or new tissue. The fillers are going to add instant volume and bio-stimulate more new collagen so that the patients can look natural and youthful without undergoing surgery. Exosomes can offer even more benefits to your skin when applied topically after laser or microneedling.