What is the difference between a Vampire Facelift and a Vampire facial in Boston?
Vampire facelift Boston is simply a combination of Vampire facial with HA filler. Dr. Shanthala uses PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma injection along with one or more Hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane fillers which are injected in a systematic manner to achieve a lifted look.
Can Vampire Facelift replace a surgical facelift?
NO. Vampire facelift is actually a misnomer and not a facelift at all. The procedure improves the facial features in such a way as if they had a mini facelift but it is not a surgical facelift.
Why do you need Vampire Facial or a Vampire Facelift?
As we get older, we lose collagen and elastin due to the sun damage the normal aging process.
Without Collagen & Elastin, the skin begins to show signs of:
- Wrinkles, fine lines, and facial folds.
- Facial volume loss.
- Dull grey, lifeless skin.
- Loose, hanging skin.
- Rough texture, leading to cracking skin.
- An overall “worn-out”, tired, appearance.
A vampire Facial or a Vampire facelift can naturally improve the signs of aging.
How Does the Vampire Facelift or Vampire Facial Works?
The Vampire Facelift works in two ways.
- The Platelet Rich Plasma-derived growth factors will stimulate your own stem cells to make new collagen, elastin, and blood vessels or new tissue. The fillers are going to add instant volume and bio-stimulate more new collagen so that the patients can look natural and youthful without undergoing surgery.